How WE can make selling your vehicle easy and painless?
1) YOU don't have to spend the time taking pictures and listing the vehicles on line and in the newspaper.
2) WE take all of the phone calls throughout the day and evening in regard to questions about your car.
3) WE make the arrangements to meet the potential buyers (during the week days, evenings, and weekends) interested in test driving your car.
4) WE meet these customers at my place of business, so you don't have to invite strangers to your home. Also, unfortunately the "no show" rate is usually greater than 60% of the time. Most people would rather not make last minute adjustments to their own weekend plans in hopes of meeting a potential buyer to sell their own car when the "no show" rate is greater than 60%.
5) WE collect the full payment from the customers purchasing your car which involves either receiving bank drafting instructions from banks, credit unions or other lending institutions, or meeting the customers at their bank to collect a cashier's check, or collecting cash payment for the sale of your vehicle.
6) WE shield you from any warranty claims from the buyer after they have purchased your car (so they are not calling you a week later or showing up at your residence with complaints about the vehicle).
7) WE handle all title transfer documentation which guarantees that you will not be liable for any issues related to that vehicle and its registration requirements. Many private sellers experience problems with the transferring of the title from one individual to another. Often sellers are very trusting in signing over the title to the buyer. Many times the buyers do not register the car in the proper amount of time as required by law or do not register the car in their name at all. This leaves the door wide open for the seller to be liable for anything that happens with that car i.e., toll tag charges, an auto accident, the vehicle being uses criminal acts, etc.
Hopefully, this will just give you piece of mind knowing that someone else dealt with all of the issues associated with selling a car, and all YOU did was receive a check for the sell of the vehicle.